LIST OF DOCUMENTS REQUIRED ALONGWITH THE APPLICATION FOR REGISTRATION UNDER THE NATIONAL CAPITAL TERRITORY OF DELHI
(INCREDIBLE INDIA) APPROVAL OF RESTAURANTS (REGISTRATION AND REGULATION) ACT, 2007.
Key points to be remembered while submitting the application form
- Application Form duly filled and signed on each page by Proprietor/Partner / Director/Authorized representative (Duly authorized by Resolution of the Company).
- Pay online sum of ₹ 10,000/ for below 100 seats and sum of ₹ 15,000/- for above 100 seat covers.
- Before uploading the document in support of application should be self attested by applicant(s) (in blue ink).
Mandatory Documents to be uploaded
- I. D Proof of the Applicant with Two Passport Size Photographs.
- PAN Card of Applicant/ Company
- Copy of Registration Certificate from Registrar of Companies in case of Company/ LLP/Partnership Deed in case of registered Partnership Firm/ Partnership Agreement in case of unregistered firm
- Copy of Lease Deed/Rent Agreement/Sale or Conveyance Deed in respect of premises of restaurant (As applicable)
- Self attested copy of Health Trade License issued by Municipal Authority
- Self attested copy of Eating House Registration Certificate issued by Police Authority
- NOC/Fire Safety Certificate from Fire Service Department, GNCTD, in case of seating capacity above 50 covers
- Lay out Plan of the Restaurant/Kitchen with Photographs